If you’re looking to grow your business externally with as little money out of pocket as possible, here’s how to get started.
First, take inventory of all your assets and skills, for example, email lists, pixels, courses, tools, skills, and team members.
Next, ask yourself who already has my customers? And mind map it right away!
Third, make a list of everything that you need or wouldn’t mind more of—for example, content, emails, tools, software, and people.
Now that you’re armed with what you have to offer, what you need, and complimentary verticals, make your way through this list:
- App Stores – Software developers have an email list at the minimum.
- Authors in your niche or complementary vertical – if you’re up for it, you could even offer to co-author a book with them. If they’re a best-selling author, you could do all the work to leverage their title and following.
- Podcasts – I tunes and Spotify are trending right now.
- Radio Shows.
- Affiliate marketplaces like Click Bank.
- Social media group owners, for example, on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Meetup.
- Sponsored ads anywhere, the big ones being Instagram, Facebook, Google, and YouTube.
- Facebook Ads Library.
- Google search: __ top sites.
- Newsletter publishers mailing lists.
- Product launch affiliate boards.
- Article publishing sites like eHow.
- Paid Mastermind groups.
- Paid events.
- Your personal contact lists.
- Your collective social media network.
- Anyone with an active social media following on any platform. This has been coined as influencer marketing and when you’re starting out it’s better to partner with micro-influencers that are easier to work with and have more niche followings.
ASE gets 10% of any revenue generated from this list. (Haha, I’m joking)!
JVs are a blast, but if you want to take it to the next level and acquire any of these businesses that might be potential partners, give us a holler.
Join the ASE fleet of business owners today!